BIM meaning in Business ?

Business Miscellaneous in Business . 2 years ago

910   0   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
What is Baffinland Iron Mines Corporation mean?

The Mary River Mine is an open pit iron ore mine on Inuit Owned Land (IOL) operated by the Baffinland Iron Mines Corporation (BIMC), in the Mary River area of the Qikiqtaaluk Region, on Baffin Island, Nunavut,: 2 in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago. As of 2021, Mary River mine operation consists of an open-pit mine, two work camps for hundreds of workers, a tote road—from the Mary River site to Milne Inlet—and a port infrastructure at Milne Inlet. According to a 4-year study published in 2008, the Mary River Mine, with its four massive iron ore deposits of 65-70% pure iron ore was "one of the most promising undeveloped iron deposits on the planet". It was not until technological advances were in place in 2010, and the market for iron ore had dramatically increased that sizable financial backing for the high cost of development in a remote region known for its inhospitable climate, was available. The mine began operations in 2014, and the first shipment to Europe arrived in 2015. Baffinland is currently planning on expanding the mine. In February 2021, a group of Inuit hunters blockaded access to the mine for a week to protest the expansion.

In May 2021, a work camp for the mine experienced a COVID-19 outbreak, including the first cases of the highly transmissible SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant in the territory.

reference
Full Form Category
Building Information Model Academic & Science
Bhilai Institute of Management Academic & Science
Business Information Management Business
Business and Information Management Business
Better Information Management Business
Baffinland Iron Mines Corporation Business
Built-In Memory Computing
Business Information Manager Computing
Backplane Interface Module Computing
Bus Interface Model Computing
Business Information Modelling Computing
Bahasa Isyarat Malaysia Country Specific
Binary Intensity Mask Electronics
Building Information Modelling General
Broadcast Interactive Media General
Building Infiltration Models General
Bringing In Money General
Brake Induction Motor General
Bmw Individual Manufaktur General
Bond In Motion General
Best In Match General
Building Information Modeling General
Ballistic Intercept Missile Governmental
Bored Intake Manifold Governmental
BILIMORA JN Indian Railway Station
Bharathidasan Institute of Management Management College in India
Buffered Isolation Medium Medical
Beam Intensity Modulation Medical
British Institute of Management Medical
Baseband Improvement Modifications Military and Defence
Body In Motion Physics Related
Blade Inspection Method Sports

Posted on 26 Apr 2022, this text provides information on Business related to Miscellaneous in Business. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community