WLFO meaning in Business ?

Business Miscellaneous in Business . 1 month ago

1.07K   0   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
What is Wolf Minerals Limited mean?

Wolf Minerals Limited was an ASX (WLF) and AIM (WLFE) listed specialty metals company focused on developing the Drakelands Mine tungsten and tin project, in Devon in the UK.

The company was listed on the ASX in February 2007. Later that year, the company acquired the Hemerdon project which was later renamed Drakelands Mine. In 2011, Wolf Minerals completed a Definitive Feasibility Study which confirmed the Hemerdon project's robust economics. With global tungsten demand at that time forecast to grow by more than 50% between 2010 and 2015, Wolf was well placed to capitalise on tungsten's status as one of the European Union's 14 ‘critical’ metals.

The project was developed as a low-cost, large-scale open-pit tungsten and tin mining operation, and was to become the world's next major new tungsten mine. All required permits for the project were in place and production commenced in 2015.

The Hemerdon deposit contains one of the largest tungsten and tin resources in the world and is rated by the British Geological Survey as the world's fourth-largest tungsten deposit. A tin concentrate was also to be produced, which to generate valuable additional revenue. The project was expected to create about 200 direct jobs and inject hundreds of millions of pounds into the Plymouth, Devon and UK economies over the decade.

Wolf Minerals was focused on developing a major tungsten and tin mining operation in the UK. It is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange after its IPO in 2007. It was listed on the London Stock Exchange's Alternative Investment Market in November 2011.

The company developed the Drakelands Mine in Devon, United Kingdom, which is one of the oldest mines in the UK.

reference

Posted on 13 Sep 2024, this text provides information on Business related to Miscellaneous in Business. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Tuteehub forum answer Answers

Post Answer

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community