I am working in IT MNC for almst 4 yrs. Now am planning to do MBA (1 yr),abroad. Pls help which country should I target. No GMAT.

Career Talk General Queries . 2 years ago

0   2   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on General Queries related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (2)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I am working in IT MNC for almst 4 yrs. Now am planning to do MBA (1 yr),abroad. Pls help which country should I target. I want to start by this year end or early next year. I also dont want to give GMAT. Please help me out.

0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

Saurabh.Anyone with four years experience in a IT MNC will probably be aiming for a top business school abroad. All reputed business schools in US, Canada and Europe expect MBA applicants to have a good GMAT score of over 600. If you are not confident of getting a good score in GMAT and for that reason, you don't want to take GMAT, then my advice will be to concentrate of all the sections in GMAT that you think you are weak. It is possible to get a good score though training for GMAT can be a morale shattering experience. If you are determined not to take GMAT, then you can consider Cardiff University, Aberdeen, Greenwich universities to name...

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community