Answer for an application for an unadvertised job [closed]

Career Talk Job Search Queries 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Job Search Queries related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I applied via a form to a company for an unadvertised job. In this form, you have to write a cover letter about what can you bring in the company what is your idea. So I applied and I wrote a cover letter obviously. Keep in mind that this answer wasn't replied instantly but I received it after 2 daysThe answer was the below :

"Hello ---------,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a future opening at ---------. I would like to confirm that we've received your application in good order.

Once a future opening that matches your profile is available, we will reach out to you.

In the meantime, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Thanks again for applying!

All the best

Executive Administrator

So I want your opinion about whether or not this is a typical answer and about the :

In the meantime, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

What is the meaning of this, what can I ask or what they expected from this? Since I didn't apply for a specific job.

Thank you in advance!!

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

It's just a boilerplate template.

The Executive Assistant probably didn't even read what she sent you. Don't read anything into it, good or bad. It just means they've received your cover letter and resume. That's it.

The timing doesn't mean anything either. She could just have been enjoying an extra long memorial day weekend. Or she could just be doing her work in batches, with the most important work first and the least important work when she's not too busy.

You're dedicating too much mental energy to this one job application. Stop doing that. Use all that extra energy and time you have to apply to more jobs.

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community