Asking for tips from the hiring manager before a technical interview?

Career Talk Job Search Queries 2 years ago

0 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Job Search Queries related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

So I applied for this company (for entry-level software development position) and have already talked to the hiring manager (who does not have any technical expertise). We set up a technical interview with some of the team members for the specific team I would be working for (this would be the Senior software developers). I am trying to get all the tips I can leading up to this interview. Here are some questions I have:

• Would it be smart to reach back out to the hiring manager and ask her for tips?
  • Would it be smart to track down the senior developers on LinkedIn and ask for tips?

My guess to the second question would be no. But just wondering. Thanks.

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community