How to increase chance of you getting hired if you are not a native to that country?

Career Talk Job Search Queries . 2 years ago

0   1   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Job Search Queries related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (1)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I am an Android developer with almost 5 years of experience in native android application development. I am from India and considering moving to another country, mainly Canada, japan or any European country with good demand for IT professionals.

I have been applying with different companies having vacancy that suits my current profile, I have even applied to lower positions that require half of the experience I have, but almost all the time I receive rejection mails saying that your profile suits but we wish you better luck. I even sometimes write back to get any feedback that would help me understand what I might be doing wrong, but just to receive replies that most of times consisting that we are looking for someone with same origin country.

It has been more than a year since I am doing this kind of online applications but to no results. What should I change to get a chance to get my application considered and proceed?

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community