Am I eligible for IIT JAM? I had physics, chemistry, biology and maths in class 12th. I have done Bachelors in chemistry honors.

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 3 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Am I eligible for IIT JAM? I had physics, chemistry, biology and maths in class 12th. I have done Bachelors in chemistry honors.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (3)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Please check for the eligibility criteria mentioned below: IIT JAM 2018 Eligibility: In order to fulfill IIT JAM 2018 eligibility criteria, candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates). It may be noted that the aggregate marks should be without rounding off and take into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined, informs the official website. Candidates who have appeared or will appear for their graduation exams in 2018 are also eligible to apply. For candidates who have been given letter grades/ CGPA as a substitute for percentage of marks, the equivalence in percentage of marks will be decided by the admitting college/ institute. Proof of passing graduation exam with minimum educational qualification as specified by the admitting institute should be submitted by September 30, 2018, states the official website. Besides the proof for minimum educational qualification, candidates also need to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admissions. Candidates found unfit to pursue his/her Science course can be denied admission by the admitting institute. Age criteria: There is no age limit to appear for IIT JAM 2018 exam. Please refer to the link provided below for course-wise detailed eligibility:
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
The basic criteria for JAM given below: - IIT JAM 2019 is open to all nationals (Indian/Foreign). There is no age restriction, i.e. there is no IIT JAM age eligibility, regardless of your current age, you can apply for JAM. To apply for admission to the desired programme, a candidate is required to qualify in the corresponding Test Paper and also satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements (ERs) of the respective academic programme. The candidates who have either appeared or are due to appear in the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2019 are also eligible to appear in the test.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community