Can I apply for distance MBA? I am a B.Tech graduate.

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 10 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Can I apply for distance MBA? I am a B.Tech graduate.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (10)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Well, this answer is subjective. I can tell you why I am pursuing an MBA. There are several reasons to it, some of them being - It allows me to pursue what interests me the most which is learning and eventually being a part of the core pharmaceutical sector which constitutes a major part of healthcare in India. Fiercely competitive. MBA is a course which requires a lot of hard work and possibly takes your entire time. It is competitive to it's very core with case study competitions , presentations and quizzes coming up day after day . Its a course in which full knowledge can never be gained . It's like a vast ocean of industry knowledge and tactics. Therefore, you have to keep reading to advance yourself everyday . It's always subjective and innovative. Some manager could find a particular brand promotion strategy promising and some other brand manager could find it vague and work on an entirely different strategy for the same product. So you basically never entirely know how the market would react to your product .When a new product is launched there are all possiblities that both strategies could work out , or both could fail or, either one could work out . It's all dependent on how the market is. It makes me good time manager. It makes me a good people manager. It makes me a fast desicion taker. It makes me a good leader. It makes me tough as an individual to face the corporate world.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, definitely you can apply for distance MBA and there are many universities, which provides this course.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Hey, Well, this answer is subjective. I can tell you why I am pursuing an MBA. There are several reasons to it, some of them being - It allows me to pursue what interests me the most which is learning and eventually being a part of the core pharmaceutical sector which constitutes a major part of healthcare in India. Fiercely competitive. MBA is a course which requires a lot of hard work and possibly takes your entire time. It is competitive to it's very core with case study competitions , presentations and quizzes coming up day after day . Its a course in which full knowledge can never be gained . It's like a vast ocean of industry knowledge and tactics. Therefore, you have to keep reading to advance yourself everyday . It's always subjective and innovative. Some manager could find a particular brand promotion strategy promising and some other brand manager could find it vague and work on an entirely different strategy for the same product. So you basically never entirely know how the market would react to your product .When a new product is launched there are all possiblities that both strategies could work out , or both could fail or, either one could work out . It's all dependent on how the market is. It makes me good time manager. It makes me a good people manager. It makes me a fast desicion taker. It makes me a good leader. It makes me tough as an individual to face the corporate world.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Any one with a valid graduation degree with minimum 50% marks is eligible to pursue MBA distance/full time in India. If you have these particulars then YES! you can apply for distance MBA. Recommendation:- Distance MBA won't add value to your resume if you are fresher which is directly moving for MBA after his B.Tech. I advice you to work for min 5 years, gain industry experience with a good brand and them pursue distance MBA which can help in your promotions. Otherwise, pursue full time course as it will be valuable and provide you with variety of opportunities.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, distance learning is a great choice if you want to do some other stuff or maybe even start working in some company But if that's not the case, you should go for regular MBA course because the activities there would help you groom your personality which in the long run would be effective.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, you can apply, but I would recommend you to focus on your engineering field.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community