Can I become a game developer after completing B.Voc in 3D animation?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   1   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Can I become a game developer after completing B.Voc in 3D animation?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (1)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
You said you want to become a game developer. Is it game programming you are referring to? A game developer can be any person involved in the development of the game. He can be a programmer, producer, artist, modeller, etc. I am gonna assume you are interested in the programming. If programming is what you want to do then I suggest you take up any Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science or IT (information technology) and learn about computers and programming at the college/university. When at home start implementing your skills by making games. There are plenty of resources available online which teach you the ways to begin with the game programming. I recommend Unity3D as a beginner game engine as it is easy to begin with and there are courses in Udemy for free which will cover basics. You need to learn C+ in order to code with Unity3D. However, if you find programming a bit difficult in the beginning you can look at construct 2 game engine to understand the basic flow of the game as it requires no coding. You can find tutorials to get started with the contruct 2. The only way you can learn game development is by making games so try to make as many small games as you can while you are at college. Once you complete your education, you can start applying in companies by showcasing the games you made. In the game industry, your portfolio carries more weight than your degree. The degree here helps you in communicating with computers in a better way. So make sure that you are focused more on your goals.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community