Can I get admission at Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra University for B.Ed?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Can I get admission at Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra University for B.Ed?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
The Distance Education B Ed is available. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS (B.ED. PART-I) The eligibility conditions for admission to B.Ed.(2-year) Course through Distance Mode will be as under:- (i) Bachelor/Masters degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (47.5% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped candidates) OR 55% in case of BE/B.Tech (52.25% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped candidates) as per directions of Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. (ii) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education. (iii) Candidates who have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode. (iv) The reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of Haryana Govt. (v) Only in-service teachers working in any Recognized Government/Aided/Private School/Educational Institution is eligible. NOTE: (i) The Teaching Experience Certificate will be accepted only on the prescribed proforma given at Annexure- XIII in the Prospectus. In case a candidate has served in more than one Institution (with/without break), he/she should use the photocopy of this proforma for submitting the teaching experience certificates for each institution of service. (ii) The candidates seeking admission in B.Ed. 1st Year should ensure to submit proof of Teaching Experience in a school/other educational institutions duly certified by Headmaster/Principal on the prescribed format as per Annexure-XIII. (iii) There will be no rounding off the percentage of marks for determining the eligibility for admission to B.Ed. course. (iv) Admission dues to be paid only after confirmation of admission and on demand from the Directorate after finalization of the merit list for admission to B.Ed. Part-1st. (v) Candidates seeking admission for B.Ed. Part-1st should bring their Original Certificates at the time of Admission/Counseling after the declaration of Merit list by the Directorate.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, you can apply for it in May.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community