Can I get placed in a good firm after doing MBA in Construction Project Management from RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   2   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Can I get placed in a good firm after doing MBA in Construction Project Management from RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (2)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
We recommend you to opt for MBA CPM, given your exposure in the site management. After successful completion of your Master’s degree and fulfilling the university placement criteria you will have an opportunity to be placed in domestic and international firms. RICS is a global institution and is known around the world. A professional body like RICS being involved in SBE confirms that the opportunity and scope are there for every individual looking forward to join this sector. If you look at the placement record also of RICS SBE since inception, it has given 100% placements to all eligible students in the previous 2 batches and the average salaries are around 7.25 lakhs and with the highest salaries being around 20 lakhs.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I used to live near NICMAR and a lot of seniors (from Symbiosis undergrad college) went there, so I know a bit about NICMAR. I study at RICS SBE. And I bring NICMAR in discussion because SBE and NICMAR are, sort of, in direct competition. RICS SBE makes you a part of a century old institution. Though RICS SBE is new, and NICMAR is a well-known institute in India, RICS is a global body. You become a part of the global body. Guest lectures from Indians or foreigners are a weekly affair. Indian construction industry is dominated by NICMAR alumni’s. And here comes the bias. Getting an internship is far easier than for NICMAR students. But RICS is changing that. There are more and more MRICS coming into the industry which will jolt this dominance. When it comes to placements, there are advantages and disadvantages for both institutes. To be honest, I do not expect my placement from SBE. Not because I am cynical about SBE's ability to place me, rather I feel I came here for MBA and not placement. Another thing, if you are a fresher, your package would be around 5-6lpa.SBE offers and MBA degree. NICMAR offers a PGP course. (Now please don't give IIM reference, etc.). The thing is, some of us, like me would like to pursue a PhD later in life. So we'll need a degree. Here NICMAR fails. Faculty is very experienced and has proved it's mettle in the industry. Apart from some faculty, you'll thoroughly enjoy studying from most faculties.Course is rigorous. Too rigorous. Sometimes I just feel like crying in the corner. Jokes apart, remember it's an MBA and it will be rigorous. You'll have all the free time after the 2 year course. Apart from the course - services for Built Environment, I feel all other courses are very well designed and delivered. Now an MBA degree comes with a price (not the course fees). RICS has partnered with Amity university, (yes partnered, RICS SBE is not an Amity institute) to be able to grant MBA degrees. This means you have to go through a lot of Amity university bullshit. Drugs in front of campus gates, to a strict attendance policy, to pathetic parking management, to what not. The only thing I do not like or rather hate about SBE is the Amity university part.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community