Can I prepare for NEET while doing regular B.Sc or BBA? I have done 12th standard.

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   7   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Can I prepare for NEET while doing regular B.Sc or BBA? I have done 12th standard.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (7)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Yes, you can prepare for NEET while doing B.Sc or BBA. B.Sc will help you more in preparing for nNEEt as it is related to science subjects and you will get deeper knowledge about subjects. Also, you can join weekend classes for NEET preparation so that you can prepare well. All the best.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, you can. But I don't think of it as a good option but if you want to prepare for NEET so do take a drop and prepare with full instinct and put your heart in your preparation. I would only suggest that you only focus on one, I know it looks like bitter gourd juice, but it is true.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, you can prepare for NEET while doing B.Sc or BBA. B.Sc will help you more in preparing for NEET, as it is related to Science subjects and you will get deeper knowledge about subjects. Also, you can join weekend classes for NEET preparation so that you can prepare well.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
See, to be clear you can't manage both B.Sc and NEET together. There is a saying that do not put each foot on different boats. So I suggest that do not mess up with 2 different courses. Just be clear about what is your goal, it is either B.Sc or getting MBBS through NEET. But remember one thing, you should be confident about what you want to choose. Your goal should be clear.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, you can, but it is difficult to manage time, Along with B.Sc/BBA, you may prepare for NEET ICAR, JEE, etc.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, you can. But, it will need great time management, and double the labor, since your NEET is a tough competition, and you simultaneously you will have to take care of your semester exams as well.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community