Can I pursue LLB after completing B.Com?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 4 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Can I pursue LLB after completing B.Com?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (4)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Yes, definitely, LL.B. Just required graduation in any stream.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Hi Yes, you can pursue career in law after B.Com. The general requirement for pursuing LL.B. In most of the top universities is pass with 50% in graduation degree and you might have to clear some entrance test with it. (depending upon the university you choose) After the liberalization of India's economy there is a huge demand for highly skilled lawyers who are adept in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, infrastructure contracts, debt restructuring, FEMA regulations, IPRs, corporate governance, private equity deals, WTO law etc. Law firms, both international as well as domestic, regularly recruit such lawyers in large numbers. Same is the case with big companies like TATA, Reliance, Infosys, Wipro, TCS, ICICI Bank, etc. After LL.B. You can appear for Civil and Judicial services in your respective States. IAS Services, JAGS, services in Army, Corporate Lawyer, Legal Advisors in MNCs and Company, Legal Processing outsourcing, Practice in Criminal, Civil or Income Tax as an Advocate. It will be advisable if you do your degree from a well known university and that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding exposure and professional enhancement training. I am enlisting some universities for your help- Symbiosis University, Lovely Professional University- Punjab, School of Law, Gujarat University-Ahmedabad South Calcutta Law College - Kolkata Unitedworld School of Law, Karnavati University-Gandhinagar University College of Law, Bangalore University - Bangalore, Christ University etc. I hope it helps.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, you can get into LLB after B.Com.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, you can pursue your LLB after B.Com. Give some entrance exam for good colleges.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community