Can you give some tips to score above 90% in class 12th?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 8 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Can you give some tips to score above 90% in class 12th?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (8)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Do solve all the test papers entire year and just study a little portion daily.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Stick to NCERTs and solve previous 5 years’ questions.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Go for previous year papers, it will help you to score well and do hard work, practice as much as possible for numerical. And, all the best for your exams.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I don't know if this will help you in getting 90%+, but I hope it helps you in getting good marks, and me too as I'm also preparing like this. You haven't mentioned your subjects so I'm just assuming you have PCMB. Since there's no time left, In Physics, there are total 160+ derivations, do that learn it thoroughly. You can easily get the list of all the derivations there in class 12th physics. Do it as soon as possible. And then solve previous years question papers, CBSE has released the last two years question papers, do that and afterwards, you can do questions which you feel are important. Chemistry, solve all the NCERT questions as much as you can, at least try to solve as much as you can in this short time and then solve those previous years question papers and then questions which you think are important. In Maths, I guess solve as many previous years question papers and sample papers as you can. max. 10. It will be more than enough, I guess to know what's coming. In Bio, practice all the diagrams. Learn all the definitions, basically, just your concepts should be clear. English, it is very important to read all the chapters, don't just read the summary. You can read summary for the novel but don't do it for those two books. Read all the chapters properly. Write down all the character sketch for those two books and novels and at least once for the writing section practice all those which is asked, like letters, notice, etc., and don't take this subject for granted. All the best.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Very nice and logical question, there are lots of results in Google search and found one of the great article based on same question which is explaining the same scenario. You can find the article Here are some key points which I have learned from this article. You must have to score more marks than your previous exams and make yourself stronger with every unit test and pre-boards. Last 3 months plays an important role in deciding the final percentage of your board examination, so use these last 3 months in a very intelligent and logical way, by creating a proper time management and giving proper time to every subject. English is very easy subject but a very few student takes it seriously, it is advised in the given article that you should read the subject English At Least once in a weak. At very first complete your Course Books like NCERT (for CBSE board) this will help you to get an idea about the topics and important questions. After that you should read out the reference books. While preparing for board exam in last 3 months, maintain a notebook in which you should make the sort notes, and revise them each day while moving ahead with new topics. This will help you a lot to retain the previous topics you have read for a longer time. (BEST ONE) In last 3 months disconnect yourself from each and every social activity like facebook, WhatsApp, friends, girlfriends etc. :) Subjects like chemistry are scoring subjects, you must learn each and every topic clearly, you can easily score 100/100 in chemistry, so use these types of subject as a weapon. These subject will bring you the boost in overall percentage of yours. NOTE: Asking these types of questions in such sites not going to make you secure more than 90%. It is all your hard work and dedications towards preparation. Study at least 8 hours in a day and make it 10 hours on sunday, when there is only 3 months left for the board exams. Stop dreaming such percentage, work on it, like you never did. Take help of your friends and teachers as much as possible, teachers will make you more clearer about the exams and not the people like us (getting me). Try to improve your writing skills, the impressions of your answer sheet matters a lot to the eye of evaluator.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Best way to be successful is by scoring above 90% is to stick to NCERT and previous years’ papers and strictly follow the time table with 5 minutes of regular break.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community