Can you suggest some good colleges for E-MBA? I want to switch to management field.

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 5 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Can you suggest some good colleges for E-MBA? I want to switch to management field.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (5)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Every college has its own set of criteria, but as you asked e-MBA. IIM always come at the top.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
IIM, Bangalore and IIM, Kozhikode are one among the best for executive MBA. Minimum 5 years working experience is mandatory for doing E-MBA.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I won't recommend you to go for online MBA as it isn't successful.The only opportunity you can get from will be your current employer. However as per your question you can go for online MBA offered by Narsee Monjee, Mumbai, Symbiosis and Welingkar etc.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
NMIMS, SP Jain have good E-MBA programme (online MBA), Further, it depends on the field of management you want to excel. I would further suggest you to go for executive MBA from top premier B-Schools of India like IIM's, ISB as 3-4 years of experience is required for E-MBA from these institutes and it would be more beneficial for you as compared to online MBA from any other institute.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Check the colleges like S.P Jain, Narsee Monjee, IITs, MIT etc.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community