Does Income Tax Department only contain the post of 'Tax Inspector' or other posts are available too?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   1   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Does Income Tax Department only contain the post of 'Tax Inspector' or other posts are available too?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (1)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
An income tax officer is someone who deals with income tax matters concerning the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT). The CBDT is a department of the Central Government of India. Class I officers of CBDT comes from Indian Revenue Service (IRS). IRS is the administrative revenue service of the Central Civil Services of the Government of India. It is the largest Group A Central Service amongst the organised civil services in the Government of India. The Service functions under the Department of Revenue in the Union Ministry of Finance and is concerned with the collection and administration of the various direct and indirect taxes accruing to the Union Government. Class I posts in Indian Revenue Service (Direct taxes) I.e. Income taxes is filled through Civil Services examinations conducted by UPSC. All type of graduates from recognised university is eligible for appearing in civil services examination. Staff Service Commission is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC conducts an entrance exam annually for the recruitment of candidates in the various departments for staff required below Class I officers. You can join Income tax department in below class I jobs by appearing in examination conducted by SSC. You have to appear for SSC combined graduate level exam, in which you can give different preferences like CBI, Income tax officer etc. And depending on your rank you will get the post.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community