Does PUMBA accept MAT score? I have scored 94.28 percentile with 702.5 composite score.

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   5   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Does PUMBA accept MAT score? I have scored 94.28 percentile with 702.5 composite score.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (5)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Yes, PUMBA accepts MAT score for MBA+ course. Usually the cut off is more than 97 percentile, still I suggest you to apply for admission here. You may get a chance in the later rounds of admission process.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
It seems difficult with this score, but you can give it a try and apply for DTE process for taking admission. You can also try one last chance in MAH MBA/MS CET 2018, the applications for which will be starting soon and exam is in March, so do the best in that.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, PUMBA does accept MAT score. The cut off for PUMBA goes around 97 percentile, but MAT score was acceptable untill last year. According to notification of dte only CAT, CET, CMAT scores will be considered for admission. I would also request you to go through dte website regularly if there are changes. I hope you find this needful.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
The required MAT score should be 98 percentile and above for comfortable admission in Pumba. Hence, try giving other entrances valid for admission and apply as per DTE process.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, PUMBA does accept MAT score and you have a good chance to get admission in PUMBA.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community