How are the placements of B.Tech in CSE from ABES Engineering College?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 7 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
How are the placements of B.Tech in CSE from ABES Engineering College?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (7)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Placements are best in ABESEC for CSE.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Placements are very good in ABES Engineering college and its best for Computer Science branch.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Placements of this college is quite good and this college has tie ups with many companies also this college is the one of the best in it's region as in this college many big companies like Flipkart have visited this campus and offered a pack of 32 LPA including perks.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Nearly around more than 70% CS student get their first placement by the mid of September or October as the placement season starts for the year. For session 2012-16 batch or 2013-2017 batch, average package is 3.2 Lacs per annum. The main companies visiting the campus includes Tech Mahindra, QA Infotech, Information gain, TCS, Amazon, Wipro, Quiker, Technosoft, Samsung, HCl, EMC2, Genpact, Cadence, IBM, CSC, Sapient, Tech Mahindra, etc. Now coming to off-campus placement, in 2012-16 batch, a student bagged a placement of 27 Lacs per annum from a very reputed organization and this year too a student got 67 PPO in Bengaluru and many more students got the best placement according to their choice. Almost every student who got above 60% marks in academics in class 10th, 12th and in B.Tech career. For complete details about the company intake to particular student for all branches, visit the link provided:-
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Well, ABES is a good college for engineering if you take infrastructure, faculty and placement into account. There are about 100% placements in the branches as there is a mass recruitment going on for the students and the eligible students are placed in the 7th semester only. So, if you want to pursue your degree then you can rely on ABES. The following are the companies visiting the campus for placement: TCS IBM WIPRO QA INFOTECH INFOSYS GENPACT IGATE CS INFOTECH Aspiring minds These are the companies visiting the campus. The minimum package can be 3.5 LPA and the highest package is 10 LPA offered to a CSE graduate. The college has several collaborations with industry level mentors who help the students to get their dream offer and to work for a company of their own choice. The institute is one of the best institutes in Uttar Pradesh with good environment and research driven labs in the campus which equip the students with industry ready skills required for the overall development of an individual.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I can say that CSE placement are really good here in ABES. Here is the list of companies which visit on campus for placement drive with: Addictive Media CS/IT Adeptia India CS/IT AgreeYa CS/ IT All e Technologies (P) Ltd CS/ IT Amazon Web Services CS/IT/EC Amazon Civil/CS/IT/EC/EEE/ME Aon Hewitt CS/ IT Apar Technologies CS/ IT Appinventiv Technologies CS/IT/EC AppStudioz CS/ IT Aricent Communication CS/ IT Aspiring Minds CS/ IT/ ME/ CE/EEE AtDrive Infotech CS/IT Aurelius Corporatate Civil/CS/IT/EC/EEE/ME Belzabar Software Design India CS/ IT Bhilwara Infotechnology Civil/CS/IT/EC/EEE/ME Bizcloud CS/ IT/ EC BlackNGreen Mobile Solutions CS/ IT Bucks Gainer CS/IT/EC/EEE/ME/Civil Capegimini CS/IT/EC/EEE CEBS CS/ IT/ EC CFE India Pvt Ltd CS/ IT Cognizant CS/ IT/ EC CraterZone CS/ IT CSC India Pvt. Ltd. CS/IT /EC /EEE Cvent India CS/IT/EC/EEE/ME/Civil Daffodil Software Ltd CS/IT /EC /EEE Damco Solutions CS/ IT/ EC then Networks CS/IT/EC/EEE Drishti-Soft Solutions CS/ IT Dynamic Verticals CS/ IT Ebizon Netinfo Pvt Ltd CS/ IT eClinical works CS/IT/EC Emicon Advisory CS/ IT Essel Shyam CS/IT eTeam Inc. CS/IT/EC/EEE/ME/Civil Evoxyz Technologies CS/ IT Finoit Technologies CS/IT First American CS/ IT FranConnect India Software CS/ IT Genpact CS/IT/EC/EEE/ME/Civil GKV Technologies CS/IT/EC/EEE Goodthrough Software Pvt. Ltd. CS/IT /EC /EEE GrapeCity India Pvt Ltd CS/ IT Grappus Technologies CS/IT Green Apples Tech Systems Pvt Ltd CS/ IT GreyB Research Pvt Ltd CS/ EC Habilelabs CS/IT Hastabit Technologies CS/IT HCL CS/IT/EC/EEE/ME/Civil HCL Technologies CS/IT/EC/EEE HeadStrong CS/ IT HestaBit CS/IT Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt CS/IT /EC /EEE Hexaview Technologies CS/ IT/ EC Hublit Lighting Pvt. Ltd CS/IT /EC /EEE Hughes Systique CS/ IT IBM India CS/IT /EC /EEE/ME Impressive Infratech CS/IT/EC/EEE IndiaMART interMesh Ltd. CS/ IT Indian Navy Salary range is between 3-12 lpa but most of the students get placed in the range of 3-5 lpa. So, there are many opportunities for you in ABES, you just need to study harder and smarter. Thank you!
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community