How can I become a judge? Which exam do I need to qualify after completing BBA LLB?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 3 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
How can I become a judge? Which exam do I need to qualify after completing BBA LLB?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (3)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
To become a judge you have to clear an exam, PCS-J which a state level exam. Minimum age required - 22 years. One of the most important points - No practice in any court required.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You need to complete your Masters to be a judge. I am listing down top LLM colleges in India after which your chances of becoming a judge are better: NLSIU, Bangalore NALSAR, Hyderabad Campus law centre, Delhi Symbiosis Law School, Pune UPES, Dehradun
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
A judge is one of the most respected positions in the Indian legal system. A judge is the concerning authority who is in charge of the administering and interpreting the rules in India. A candidate who wishes to become a judge will have to appear in a State Judicial service exam. *The candidates who have qualified in this exam are only eligible to apply for the post. *This exam is held in all the states in India every year. *A candidate should be an Indian citizen. *The age of the candidate must be above 45 years. *A candidate must have an experience and have to practice as a lawyer in the high court for more than 10 years. *The candidates who have all the required qualification can send the application to the register general of the concerned court. #The basic salary is Rs. 16750- Rs. 20500 each month.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community