How can I become a Stop-motion artist? What kind of starting salary can I expect?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
How can I become a Stop-motion artist? What kind of starting salary can I expect?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Stop Motion Animator jobs: Stop motion animators combine the art of photography, narrative skill, the ability to manipulate lighting and calculate angles to create stop motion animation without digitally manipulating it. The animator creates pictures of objects, characters, or scenes that show them in various positions. When the pictures run together, it appears that the object is moving on its own. This creates one of the most unique forms of animation, which is neither cartoon-like nor similar to computer-generated animations. Stop motion animators work for animation studios, film studios, game design and development companies, and advertising agencies. Stop Motion Animator Salaries Stop motion animators belong to the broad career group multimedia artists and animators. The median annual wage for this career group is $61,370 per year. The lowest paid multimedia artists and animators earn less than $34,860. The highest paid artists earn $113,470 per year. At $72,680, multimedia artists and animators working in the motion picture and video industries earn the highest median annual wage of the top five industries for this profession. It is important to note that multimedia artist and animator salaries may vary by experience, type and size of the company, and even geographic location. For example, the average salary of California-based multimedia artists and animators is $88,150 per year, the nation's highest average salary for this profession, while Arkansas-based artists get an average salary of $40,890, one of the lowest. The top five highest paying states for multimedia artists and animators are California ($88,150 per year), Washington State ($76,900), District of Columbia ($76,110), New York ($72,530), and New Mexico ($70,310).

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community