How can I become an investment banker? I am a B.Com graduate and currently pursuing MBA in banking and finance.

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   1   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
How can I become an investment banker? I am a B.Com graduate and currently pursuing MBA in banking and finance.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (1)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Candidates after 10+2 of any stream can take up banking as their career, but it is advised to take commerce with mathematics. Step 2 (Graduation) Graduates specialized in Commerce, Mathematics or Economics are preferred more. You may enroll in bachelor's degree programs in business administration with a concentration in banking and financial management to further your understanding. These programs offer courses in marketing, management and strategic planning, accounting, and finance. Those who graduate with a bachelor's degree are eligible for commercial and investment banking job opportunities. With your graduation, you can take some internships. It will help you in the understanding of banking policies and regulations. It may also help familiarize you with the responsibilities and key roles. NOTE: Banking specialty: When looking into possible internships, consider the different types of banking specialties. For example, if interested in investment banking, apply for an internship with an investment bank. Choose your area of specialty. Step 3 MBA holders, Chartered Accountants and Chartered Financial Analysts also get more preference in the field. Many of the universities and B-schools like the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance provide specialized courses in Banking and Finance and the eligibility criteria will vary depending on the courses.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community