How can I crack IPUCET in 1 month?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   4   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
How can I crack IPUCET in 1 month?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (4)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
The IPU CET exam is a gateway for those aspirants looking for admission in various courses offered by Indraprastha University and its affiliated institutions. You should practice mock tests daily and while solving the questions always keep in mind that you have only some limited time to solve the mock test. This will help you to score good marks in the examination. By practicing the mock test, you can understand the exam pattern and accordingly manage your time to solve the question.Make a proper time-table and prepare accordingly. Study for at least five to six hours a day. Add some time for breaks and other activities which can help you to refresh. Practice only from those books which almost cover the entire syllabus of the exam. Students can also prefer NCERT books for preparations. Also, solve the previous year question papers and compare your answers with the given solved papers. It will help you to understand your mistakes and difficult areas and after that, you can work on it. All the best!
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Normally, I recommend aspirants to go for crash courses in coaching institutes close to their home locations, but looking at the amount of time you have with you, I would recommend you to go for solving previous year's IPUCET papers from Arihant Publication: GGSIPU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 Solved Papers: 2016-2004
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Also, now that you don't have enough time to cover all the topics covered in the exam, I would suggest you go for only the important ones. CHEMISTRY: Thermodynamics, Polymers, biomolecules, chem_in_everydaylife, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, S P D F block, Coordination compounds (isomerism). PHYSICS: Collision, Solid/Liquid/Gaseous states, Gravitation, Electrostats, Ray & wave optics, Dual nature & semiconductors (Graphs) MATHS: Tangent normal, Matrices & Determinants, Vectors 3D, Limits & Continuity, Application of Derivatives, Integration. Also, you should try giving an equal amount of time to every subject. I hope you do well.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is a university level undergraduate engineering entrance exam conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). GGSIPU conducts the entrance test every year for admission in the various courses. Level of this exam is not as tough as JEE Mains exam. Therefore, one needs more helpful tips to crack the IPU CET exam in one month: 1. Check out previous years question papers and start with the understanding the types of question which as asked frequently every year. 2. Download the syllabus and study it carefully. To crack IPUCET in one month, you should have complete knowledge of these numbers that are coming in the IPU CET exam. 3. Take a number of online tests the to assess your speed at which you can solve problems or give priority to it over all the other allied factors. 4. For PCM specific areas, concentrate and focus on a few key areas of Physics and Chemistry and Maths which are going to maximize your returns and go for the rest of topics only if you have some time left after you have completed all these topics. Some of the topics in my head are as follows: Physics: Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Electrostatics and electromagnetism. Chemistry: Try and go for a ride with NCERT for inorganic chemistry. Getting the basics right for iconic equilibrium, chemical equilibrium and gas laws might come in handy for physical chemistry. If you're comfortable with organic chemistry, go for a quick revision, else skip it. Mathematics: You are likely to get almost 50% of the paper from integral calculus, differential calculus, coordinate geometry and complex number and make sure you know their basics very well. 5. You should also have the complete knowledge of the exam pattern. Hope it helps.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community