How can I get admission in NLU, Jodhpur for its 5-year programme? I am a non-medical student of class 12th.

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
How can I get admission in NLU, Jodhpur for its 5-year programme? I am a non-medical student of class 12th.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
First of all, get eligible for CLAT i.e. minimum of 50% marks are required in class 12th. Then, you have to crack CLAT and you have to come under the rank slot of the NLU.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Admission: Eligibility - 10+2 School Examination or equivalent with not less than 50% marks (Students taking qualifying examination in March/April 2004 are also eligible to apply). Students applying for one of the four new courses offered, (BSc LLB Enviro/BSc LLB Bio Tech/BSc LLB IT/BTechLLB) should have taken science in 10+2. Admission Test - Admission to the First Year of the 5-year BA/BSc/ BBA, LLB (Hons) Degree Program is made strictly on merit on the basis of an All India Entrance Test. Course Structure NLU, like the other top law schools in the country offers the integrated 5 year law program. The standard 5 year course however has certain draw backs, as it ignores the growing influence of science and technology in today's world. Taking these needs into consideration, NLU is one of the few universities that provide multidisciplinary undergraduate programs to meet this challenge. The 5 year course is divided into 10 semesters, during which student will have to take 65 courses in order to attain one of the following degrees. BA LLB (Hons) BSc LLB (Hons) BBA LLB (Hons)
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community