How can I pursue BBA and MBA? Which is the best MBA course that I can pursue?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
How can I pursue BBA and MBA? Which is the best MBA course that I can pursue?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
There is nothing such worst or best course in MBA. Each of the courses is in their positions. It depends on in which course or field you are interested in.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Professional degrees such as Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelors of Business Studies (BBS) are popular choice of courses for students looking at professional degrees at undergraduate level. These courses address the core functions of business such as finance, strategy, decision, etc. The degree also focuses on managerial skills, team skills and communication skills. All these above listed functions and skills form the basics of postgraduate level management courses such as Masters of Business Administration (MBA). Therefore, pursuing MBA post BBA degree is a natural course of action for many candidates. MBA also happens to be one of the most sought after postgraduate degrees across the world. MBA degrees form top business guarantee accelerated career growth, wide network and good remuneration. As a result various colleges and business schools are providing five-year integrated BBA + MBA degrees. Such integrated dual degree courses can reduce various efforts for candidates. Some of the institutes / universities offering such courses are IIM Indore,
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community