How can I score well in JEE to get CSE branch in good NITs as I am an SC student?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 5 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
How can I score well in JEE to get CSE branch in good NITs as I am an SC student?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (5)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Also, solve NCERT examples for practice to have a good score.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You can easily crack Advanced also. You just follow what I telling to you. I will tell you how to get prepared for both Main and advance. You have to follow few steps: 1. Gather proper material for your preparation: Go online and order JEE Mains material' from career Point Institute, then do order for JEE Advanced material from Allen Coaching. Buy the material only for current courses. 2. Now, how to study those courses? If you are in high school then study whole one chapter from your textbook then go through the objective questions of JEE Mains after solving JEE Mains questions, u can also solve questions from NCERT examples, go for advance questions from JEE Advanced (Allen). Mark the important questions that will help you at last for revision. At last, you just go through the marked questions. Solve the whole material at least 2 times or more than that. Don't refer anything apart from the material I have told you. Study at least 6 hours and on every Sunday solve one question paper in 3 hours (time foundation is compulsory) after exam go through the solutions and learn from your mistakes. Make notes of your problem, it will also help you at last for revision. Observe the periodic table horizontally and vertically, learn square root till 30 and cube root till 20. At last keep practicing, don't stop till you get selected. My best wishes are with you. If you still have any query, ask me.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You should clear your concepts of PCM. Read NCERT books carefully. And you are on for JEE.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Try to score above 150 and you will get CSE in almost every NIT.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You need to have 32 marks to qualify the JEE Mains.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community