How is IIEST University for B.Tech?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
How is IIEST University for B.Tech?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
It is very good university since it is the second the oldest university of India established in 1856. For admission to this university you must qualify JEE Mains with good marks.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Try guessing by looking at the name. There has to be some reason as to why it is named "Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology" and not "National Institute of Engineering Science and Technology". The aspirants understand the difference between "Indian" and "National" tags quite well I suppose. I had the same question a year before, when I had to make my choice about getting admitted to any NIT or IIEST. The decision rolled out well for me. And being a student of IIEST, all I can say is there is nothing equivalent to getting in IITs; but if you miss it, better pick IIEST rather than NITs. Statistics prove that it is much better an institute than NITs (except the ones at the top) and many IITs (especially the new ones). And try to secure good rank in JEE Mains to get admitted to the branch of your choice. That's it. All the best.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community