How is the placement of the college? Is it better than Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 4 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
How is the placement of the college? Is it better than Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (4)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Yes, LMTSM offers amazing placements to the students. My sister has recently applied for their MBA programme. After going through loads of blogs, articles, websites etc and finally came to a conclusion that LMTSM's placements are far better than other competing institutes. Do check out their global programmes as well.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I would say LMTSM is one of the best college you can think of for pursuing MBA. The best thing about it is its placements and kind of industry exposure that you get while your studies. I've gone through several reviews regarding the college while applying for my brother in LMTSM and currently he's pursuing his degree in LMTSM and he's really happy and satisfied there. So as per my personal experience with this college i would surely recommend you to join LMTSM for a better career opportunities.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Which college are you talking about?
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Jaipuria Institute of Management has 100% placement record. At present, the placements are going on for 2016-18 batch, and we have recruiters like Landmark Group, Amazon visiting the campus with 15 lacs+ package. Then, we have brands like HDFC Bank, Deloitte who come with a package of 7 lakhs approx. Other recruiters in this year’s placement drive include Capital First, Bajaj Corp, TATA AIG, Colgate, Kavin Care, etc. which offer more than 6 lakhs. At Jaipuria, you have the option to visit any of our 4 campuses and appear for any company which visits there. Thus, your options get 4x for placement.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community