How is VITEEE for B.Des? VITEEE as per my limited knowledge is for engineering course. I am applying for B.Des.

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   2   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
How is VITEEE for B.Des? VITEEE as per my limited knowledge is for engineering course. I am applying for B.Des.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (2)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Reasons to join VIT: 1. Quality of students. VIT attracts students from all over the country, the majority of who are from the North. Compare this to other universities like SRM and Amrita and you'll find yourself stuck amidst a vast Tamil/Telugu speaking majority. The student community and campus life here is brilliant. 2. Opportunities for all-round personality development. One of the advantages of having such a vast and diverse student body is the opportunity to join one of the many student groups (or chapters as we call them) of your interest. There are over 160 active chapters ranging from creative arts, public speaking, dramatic arts, robotics clubs, debate society, quiz club, trekking club, film society, music club, dance club to technical chapters such as the automation/ mechanical/ civil/ electrical societies. Some of the skill-sets you learn here undoubtedly boost your profile and career. 3. Placements, of course Although I concede that VIT cannot match the salaries and packages of the IIT's or even some of the top tier NITs, I can assure you that the placement cell here gets all the "high flying" companies to campus and you're assured a good job. Placements happen throughout the year and people get up to 3 high paying offers. This is one of the selling point for VIT, guaranteed job after four years. 4. Research output here This is a new trend here, the research output from the university in the past couple of years has gone up tremendously. This can be partly attributed to the insistence of taking up Project Based Learning courses.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
It is not that bad. If you have money and interest in the field you can take it. You will definitely gain knowledge and exposure to the culture and the latest technology. If you are just looking for the degree it is not advisable to take the course in VIT. According to the placement, VIT is not good for B.Des courses.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community