How should I prepare for Christ Bangalore entrance exam of BBA and BBA(Hons.)? Please suggest me the books also.

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 3 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
How should I prepare for Christ Bangalore entrance exam of BBA and BBA(Hons.)? Please suggest me the books also.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (3)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
It's a normal aptitude test which has logical, reasoning, quantitative and language in it. You can just revise your mathematics skills to class 10th, simple logical reasoning, should cover chapters like speed, distance time, areas, probability, simple, compound interest, etc. , go through English writing practice essay, article, short notes most important grammar and reading comprehensive in which paragraph will be given and you will have to answer questions asked related to paragraph. These things will help, there is no particular book for the test. If you clear the test then the interview will be scheduled in which your communication skills and confidence is key to crack it. Be well aware of the current affairs also. Hope these few tips will help.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Kindly refer Christ University website to know the test pattern for B.A.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
)/1081.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community