How should I prepare for DU LL.B entrance exam? I got 90% in 12th and currently pursuing B.Sc.

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
How should I prepare for DU LL.B entrance exam? I got 90% in 12th and currently pursuing B.Sc.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Exam for admission to DU 3-year LL.B is conducted in the month of June. It is a fairly simple exam to crack if one studies smartly and time. If you want to sincerely make an effort to crack the DU LL.B entrance test and trust me when I say this, all you need to do is pick up the Universal LLB entrance book and study from it, cover to cover. The book is very comprehensive and covers all aspects that are asked, or can be asked, in the examination. Apart from that, you should be upto date with the current affairs, read newspapers, be aware of the latest developments in the field of law and you are good to go. Do focus on the previous years papers as well so that you get familiar with the exam pattern. Attempt the paper starting from your strongest subject. This helps building momentum and morale, both of which will help is cracking the entrance test. Leave the weak areas for end. Do not waste time on it initially. There is no need for any coaching.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
DU conducted the exam every year in the month of June and the syllabus includes – 1. GK 2. General reasoning 3. Logical reasoning 4. General awareness
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community