I am a B.Tech graduate. I want to know if there are courses available in masters in apparel designing here?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I am a B.Tech graduate. I want to know if there are courses available in masters in apparel designing here?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
It is possible. Nowadays, fashion designing is indeed a great career option.Yes, you can join this course after B-Tech. Fashion industry is booming. No one can live without clothes right. There are so many jobs in this field apart from fashion designer. You can get into visual merchandising, fashion managing, corporate communications, sales and so on. If you are into only Fashion designing, then you need to be very creative. Basically, you should know the color schemes and how to play with them, min of stitching techniques, how, what, and why fashion is important things. NIFT is the best college to offer Masters in fashion designing which is equivalent to M.Tech. Shortly it is known as M.Des. But, cracking NIFT is like cracking into IITs' , It's not just a piece of cake for a guy/gal of engineer background . Apart from all these, you can do some Diploma courses for two years where you can learn from very basic methods to professional ways. I don't know any institutions which offers Diploma courses but my college offers one year and two years diploma courses with Rs.1.20L/annum fee structure. Fashion and Interior Design is the college where you can study one, two year Diploma courses or 4-year UG Bachelor courses (B.Des) All the Best.

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community