I am a student of PCB. Can I apply for B.Tech in biomedical engineering?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 8 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I am a student of PCB. Can I apply for B.Tech in biomedical engineering?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (8)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Biomedical Engineering (B.Tech BME) is an undergraduate course of engineering practices and design in medical and healthcare business. The minimum eligibility for this course requires passing class 12th/Higher Secondary Examination with Biology or Maths with a minimum of 50% marks. The mode of admission is through State/ National/ University Joint Entrance Examination such as JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, NEST, etc. The job profiles for graduates of this course can be a research scientist, lecturer, physician, technical writer, biomedical engineer, etc. A fresh graduate of this course can expect an annual salary of between INR 2.10 LPA which would only increase with experience in the field.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM / PCB: Passed in the higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology as major subjects in a regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS. Yes, you can apply for this course. For more details information, you can see below link
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Thanks.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
B.Tech - Biomedical Engineering (BME). Duration: 4 years Eligibility: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination, recognized by State or Central Education Board. It is required to score at least 50% aggregate in PCM/PCB in the qualifying examination i.e. XII Board Exam. Candidates must have taken five subjects in 12th Standard. He/she must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology as core subjects in 12th Standard. Fee : 1,50,000/- p.a.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM / PCB- Passed in the higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology as major subjects in a regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS. Yes, you can apply for this course. For more details information, you can see below link
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Thanks.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community