I am already an MBA in marketing from IBS. I want to pursue double MBA from best B school either in india or abroad.pls suggest some college

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I am already an MBA in marketing from IBS. I want to pursue double MBA from best B school either in india or abroad.pls suggest some college

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Now coming to pursuing MBA from abroad then please remember the B-schools in India do offers campus placement to students, whereas such facility in not available in B-schools abroad. You may work part time while pursuing MBA abroad, but such opportunity in not possible in India. For your reference find below some of the finest study destination to pursue MBA: - US. - UK. - Canada. - Australia. Please remember US is the best study destination to pursue MBA, but the cost of education in US universities in very high as compared to universities in UK, Canada and Australia, plus getting a US VISA is very tough. The cost of education in UK universities in less, but the duration of MBA in UK is one year only, plus getting job in UK is very competitive. Canada is one of the good study destination to pursue MBA, but the number of good universities in Canada offering MBA is quite less as compared to US, you need to have very good profile to get admission in Canadian universities. Australia has good job prospects as compared to US and UK. So based on the above mentioned parameters you may decide whether to pursue MBA form India or abroad. Some of the finest B-schools abroad are: - University of Texas at Austin- US. - Lancaster university- UK. - University of Alberta- Canada. - Macquarie University- Australia and many more. However, please remember in order to pursue MBA from good universities in the countries mentioned above , you need to have atleast 2-3 years of full time work experience after graduation. Besides work experience you also need to have very good academic record, preferably 60%-70% plus in graduation, plus you need to take below mentioned test: 1. GMAT. 2. IELTS or TOEFL. So, as per your profile I would suggest you to work for some years and then opt for MBA from good universities abroad. Feel free to raise more questions. Appreciate by giving it thumbs up or marking as best. All the Best.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Top B Schools in India are IIMs FMS XLRI SP Jain JBIMS NMIMS IITs SIBM For complete list, check out
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community