I am giving MSW final year examinations. How can I start my own NGO after completing MSW?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I am giving MSW final year examinations. How can I start my own NGO after completing MSW?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
An NGO needs first to be registered along with its Memorandum of Association. It is advisable that you first start working whit an NGO, understand its functioning and then start your own.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Any non-profit organisation is nothing but group of people like we who really care about society and had that courage to push them self beyond the limits to bring the positive change everyone wants to see but not able to make it for many reasons. Glad to see that people nowadays are taking time to think beyond themselves and getting aware of their social responsibilities, though there are miles to go ahead in this field, but spreading awareness is good sign of near future. You have take a step ahead of the hudereds of people to go after thoughts to take social responsibility, best luck to you. As far as for qualifications there are no such education qualifications are required to join a NGO provided one has sound knowledge of a subject if opt for educational programs of a NGO, there are some NGO like teach India where one needs to apply for volunteering opportunities for which you got paid, If you are considering to work as an employment opportunity, it is really hard to name organisation here as it completely depends on individual organizational skills requirements for any open positions in their respective work area. As you mentioned that you lived in Kolkata, I would suggest you to joinBhumivolunteering organisation which is India's the largest volunteer organisation running across 20+ cities with different types initiatives like education for unprivileged kids, environmental issues, animal welfare and social awareness. You can opt for teaching under bhumi'sIgnitean educational programme where you teach to kids form diverse backgrounds such as orphanage centers, shelter homes etc. With a subject of your interest. Register yourself forBhumi volunteering opportunities here Best luck & have great experience.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community