I am interested in some designing course. Which course should be suitable for me and from which college should I do it?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I am interested in some designing course. Which course should be suitable for me and from which college should I do it?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Which designing course you want to pursue for, for example if you are good at sketch go for fine arts, if u have interest in clothes and accessories go for fashion, if you are interested in interior decoration go for interior designing, if you think you can manage well then you can go for any management courses regarding designing like fashion management. First decide the field you want to pursue then repost your question.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Fashion Design Diversified career options for Fashion Design A flagship programme of NIFT, the Fashion Design programme has played an influential role in the growth of the Indian fashion industry. In the 3 decades of its existence the graduates of the department have had remarkable presence in the Indian as well as global fashion scenarios. The curriculum hones a design sensitization that balances global fashion aesthetics with an Indian soul. It addresses the needs of the export market as well as both couture and pret-a-porter in India. Holistic inputs on generic design with focused approach towards apparel inculcates the ability to develop and channelize creativity. A logical, sequential hands-on experience enables students to conceptualize design, make patterns, drape and construct garments of impeccable quality. Fashion design The course incorporates traditional rural craftwork by working with indigenous rural artisans via the cluster programme. Students gain valuable insight into the broad spectrum that Indian fashion encompasses through internships at leading fashion houses/ manufacturing units to improve knowledge and overcome the practical challenges faced. This versatility is evident in the final year through the graduating fashion collections, conceptualized and constructed by the students at the Design Collection showcase.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community