I belong to SC category. Can I get admission in MMS? I have scored 76 percentile in MHCET and I have done my graduation in BAF.

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 3 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I belong to SC category. Can I get admission in MMS? I have scored 76 percentile in MHCET and I have done my graduation in BAF.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (3)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Thank you.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, you should be able to secure the admission. Eligibility Criteria: In order to secure admission in the first year of full time MMS course or PGDM course, the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria: Appeared/ Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelors degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. And 2. Aptitude Test: Appeared and secured positive non-zero score in MAH-CET / CMAT (COMMON MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST) conducted by AICTE for Academic Year 2017-2018. Appeared and secured positive non-zero score in CAT (conducted by IIMS) / JMET (conducted by IITs) / MAT (conducted by AIMA 2016) / XAT (conducted by XLRI) / ATMA (conducted by AIMS) for Academic Year 2017-2018. *The rules for admission are applicable as approved by DTE (Govt. of Maharashtra) and subject to change based on the reviews done from time to time by DTE/ any other regulatory body. 4. Documents required: Statement of Marks S.S.C. + H.S.C. + Graduation MAH-CET / CMAT/ CAT / JMET / MAT/ XAT/ ATMA / AMMI -CET Scorecard Migration Certificate (other than Mumbai University) Affidavits (Hindi Minority and/or Gap in Education), as applicable.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community