I got 6.8 CGPA in 10th and 7.0 CGPA in 12th with science stream without maths. Will it be easy for me to do B.Com?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   5   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
I got 6.8 CGPA in 10th and 7.0 CGPA in 12th with science stream without maths. Will it be easy for me to do B.Com?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (5)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
You are a moderate student. You are not weak, remember this. If you want to do BCom, then do it with love. You'll score high. Besides BCom if there is anythin else you want to pursue, you can compare them all and then go for what interests you most. All the best !!
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes buddy it is easy for you think positive and listen to Sandeep maheshwari
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
No, B.com is not so easy because you do not read the basics of commerce which is the reason of why you will face so many problems.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, definitely you can go for B.Com as for B.Com. It is not necessary for you to have mathematics as a subject. It is compulsory for economics hons. So don't worry about it and go ahead.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
It totally depends on your interest.If you can manage Accountancy,accounting laws,business management.subjects like that go for it.Never let your class 10th and class12 marks define yourself.Be confident of what you are opting for. Good luck!!
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community