I got 75% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 60% in graduation. Is there any chance to get in WeSchool if I get 90 percentile in CMAT?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 4 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I got 75% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 60% in graduation. Is there any chance to get in WeSchool if I get 90 percentile in CMAT?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (4)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Yes there is still chance as your academic scores, percentile and GD-PI scores everything is taken into consideration while considering the admission.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
The Welingkar Mumbai campus offers 2 courses: MMS and PGDM. MMS: The CMAT cutoff is above 99.90 for both Maharashtra and Outside Maharashtra students, because for MMS program there is no distinction between them. All CMAT seats come under All India Category Seats which makes the cutoff very high at 99.90%. PGDM: For PGDM program there is no clear cut-off but generally students above 90% are given a call for GD-PI process. For people with work experience, it may even drop down to 85%. In your case, CMAT score of 90% would be insufficient for getting admission to MMS course. For PGDM course previous marks can be covered by getting high CMAT score or with decent work experience. So yes it is possible to get Welingkar by getting 90% in CMAT. Hope the answer helps.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
If you're looking for PGDM then it is possible but if you're strictly looking for MMS then you have to secure 99.0+ percentile.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You have got good scores and please allow me to explain you that WeSchool last year cut off was 99.06 in CMAT. But you can try for other good colleges also like SIES IES who usually accept this score. All the best!!
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community