I got 98% in class 12th and 98 marks in JEE Mains. What will be my rank? Can I get any NIT?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 7 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I got 98% in class 12th and 98 marks in JEE Mains. What will be my rank? Can I get any NIT?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (7)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
if you belong sc/st category then u can get good nit or iiit cz of Your 12th % and if you belong to obc then you can get nit but private n if you belong general then sorry u can't get nit or any iiit. try for some university's good luck
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You have good marks, but what is your category? Chances are there, since you have good marks in your Mains as well as in your school. With this rank, you can check through rank predictor of shikha. Cheers.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
your board marks is very good but the Jee mains marks is below average if you are a general student so the rank maybe low and you may not get your preferred colleges but if you have a caste quota then it will be a good rank.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
check the link for the colleges you may get. This will help you for sure. Your 12th marks are very impressive. Best of luck.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
See, there is no preference for the 12th marks from 2017 and hence, you should focus on the 98 marks in the JEE Mains only.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
98% is very good marks in board examination, but considering your performance in JEE Mains, there are chances that your rank will impact a lot. So in my view, you should hope for NIT, but keep other private institution and respected colleges in various state boards in mind. Let your fingers crossed. Good luck.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community