I got a rank of 99642 in VITEEE. Can I get admission in mechanical branch?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 3 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I got a rank of 99642 in VITEEE. Can I get admission in mechanical branch?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (3)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
At my admission time, there was only Vellore and Chennai branch two years ago and these branches are recently opened by VIT. Let me explain you the admission system here. Rank in VIT to get admission should be 90,000. So, you can get admission in VIT from the 6th category as well. There are various categories as well with each category admission fees go high. First category closed till 15,000 rank and you can get CSE till 9000 rank and IT till 11000 rank but there are 2nd category as well if you want CSE but you have to pay more for that. Bhopal and Amravati branches are opened recently. So, the rank to VIT University may go high as expected. Can't tell which branch you get but it's sure you will get any branch from 6th category. So, you have to pay more for that.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You may get admission in mechanical branch but your fees would be very high.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
It depends on the cutoff of VITEEE that you get admission in mechanical branch or not. But you may get. Good luck.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community