I have completed B.Sc in Biotechnology. After it, what should I do?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   7   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
I have completed B.Sc in Biotechnology. After it, what should I do?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (7)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
You can do your PG course in MBA or M.Sc in biotechnology.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You can go for PG or look for internships.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
. Regards.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You can go with M.Sc. Biotechnology which is a blend of subjects related to Biology and subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Engineering. It is a broad discipline in which biological processes, organisms, cells or cellular components are exploited to develop new technologies. The potential areas of research in Biotechnology are vast and exciting. It is a new Science correctly called as intelligent bioscience which would lead, to a disease-free, happy and more intelligent human habitat with longevity and better human capacities. The course offers excellent learning opportunities to the students to get trained in the subject with a theoretical and practical understanding of contemporary biology and biotechnology. The specializations offered at Jaipur National University are: Fermentation Technology Genetic Engineering Food Technology Plant Biotechnology Microbial Technology Biofertilizer Technology Biopesticide Technology Immunotechnology and Diagnostics IPR Duration: 2 Years Eligibility: Graduation in any stream of Life Sciences or B.Sc. Integrated with 50% Selection Procedure: Merit and PI Visit:
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Apply for IIT JAM. Do M.Sc Biotechnology. After that it is up to you whether you want to do Ph.D or go for industrial jobs.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community