I have completed my graduation (B.Sc), what should I do to become a pilot or study CPL from IGIA Jaipur?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 4 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I have completed my graduation (B.Sc), what should I do to become a pilot or study CPL from IGIA Jaipur?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (4)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Ritu, If you have studied maths and physics at + 2 level, you can join the CPL training. You can log on to
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
and on the admission page you will find the form to apply for the admission. You will also need to undergo a class 2 medical test conducted by an approved doctor to ascertain your medical fitness to be a pilot. The admission is open for the batch scheduled to start in November end.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You can become a commercial pilot by acquiring proper training from flying club or academy and getting endorsement from DGCA, As far as the course is concerned you should have PCM combination Physics and maths in 10 +2 with 50% is mandatory and you may required to appear in entrance exams too, cost of training may be 35-45 Lakhs. You may try this also
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, you can become a pilot. But before that you have to join some training institute for it. There you will be given a license for your training course which is known as SPL (student Pilot License). This is a career starting license where you can take training and move ahead. After that there are two more license that you can go for PPL (Private Pilot License) and CPL (Commercial Pilot License). NOTE: The age limit should be between 19 - 25 years in order to start with the pilot training and the candidate should be from science background with PCM.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community