I have done B.Com and want to do MA in Sanskrit. Will a good NET score help me get a good job as a Sanskrit lecturer?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   4   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
I have done B.Com and want to do MA in Sanskrit. Will a good NET score help me get a good job as a Sanskrit lecturer?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (4)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Yes, you'll get a good job, but I think you should continue your studies and focus on Ph.D and after Ph.D, you will get a better job as a professor.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Pursue post-graduation in the related subject and you will be eligible to qualify NET exam. Students studying in first year are also eligible to attempt NET.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
For doing M.A in Sanskrit, you need to complete BA in Sanskrit first. Then after that, you can opt for NET in the same subject. But I suggest you to pursue M.Phil or Ph.D. in the same subject will make you suitable candidate for the post of Sanskrit lecturer.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
There are various courses available in the Commerce and Management field and various Universities and Colleges provides admission in the Courses. But if you have completed the graduation in the Commerce and Management subjects you can prepare for the UGC NET Exam. All you need to do is doing Masters with around 55 % marks for the unreserved candidates. The candidates from the Reserved and Female candidates must complete post-graduation with 50%.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community