I have done my B.Sc with zoology, botany and anthropology. I want to do M.Sc with criminology. What should I do?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I have done my B.Sc with zoology, botany and anthropology. I want to do M.Sc with criminology. What should I do?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Yes, it is a good option for better scope, as you could continue with Ph.D later. But, also depends on your graduate study as you were a student of zoology, it is totally a different study, you need to choose the best, Good luck.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Educational: There are a number of institutes and universities offering courses at Graduate (B.A/B.Sc ) and Post Graduate level( M.A/M.Sc ) in India as well as abroad. If you are planning for a Bachelors degree in Criminology, then you must have completed your higher secondary schooling in Arts or Science. The eligibility norm for a Masters program is a graduate degree in Arts or Science with 50% marks aggregate. Personal attributes: A criminologist, like a psychologist, must be interested in human nature and behavior. One who is interested in this career must have creativity, analytical thinking capacity, problem solving ability, public speaking skill and ability to convince people. A criminologist must be able to express ideas and concepts clearly, both in writing and verbally. A criminologist may need to address large groups of people and demonstrate good public speaking skills as well. Criminologist working in prisons, law firms etc. must be able to read the mind of the person and counsel them. Strong research and analysis skills are vital as so much of the job involves data collection and interpretation. Such a professional must be computer literate and proficient in computer and Internet use, especially research related to criminology. This professional must be dedicated to the profession of criminology and its goals of improving the criminal rehabilitation system and preventing crime.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community