I have filled my BVPCET form and the exam is on 27th may. I also have my final semester exam on that day. What should I do?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   1   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
I have filled my BVPCET form and the exam is on 27th may. I also have my final semester exam on that day. What should I do?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (1)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
My suggestion to you would be to cancel your appearance for the BVPCET exam, unless you think you can be ready to appear for both exams. Semester exams are mentally and emotionally draining, and moreover the timings for both exams may coincide which would make it impossible for you to appear for both exams. However, if the timings do not coincide and you feel you can appear for both exams, you can prepare for the BVPCET and leave the last two days running up to the examinations for revision, and focus on your preparation for your semester examination. There is a lot of time until May and you can be prepared for both exams, however, two major examinations can be extremely taxing, so make your decision wisely. Regards.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community