I have got 84.93 percentile in CMAT. Will I get a chance in IMI BBSR?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I have got 84.93 percentile in CMAT. Will I get a chance in IMI BBSR?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
IMI Bhubaneswar uses CAT/XAT scores along with sectional scores and other academic parameters like marks in 10th, 12th and graduation for the purpose of shortlisting. The selection criteria are independent of CAT/XAT scores. It varies across the years just as the short-listing criteria and depends on the overall profile of the applicants each year. IMI accords varying weightage to the following parameters and the weightage are decided by the admission committee. The objective is to select a candidate with an appropriate balance of academic stream, academic performance and overall personality. The weightages assigned would vary from year to year. Last year’s weightages were on the following lines: a) 10th marks, 12th marks & Graduation marks: 30-35% weightage (approx.) b) Work experience, Psychometric test, Essay writing & background: 30-35% weightage (approx.) c) Personal Interview: 35-40% weightage The above information is only indicative and NOT the final criteria for the current year.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
IMI Bhubaneswar uses CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT scores along with sectional scores and other academic parameters like marks in 10th, 12th and graduation for the purpose of shortlisting. The selection criteria are independent of CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT scores. It varies across the years just as the short-listing criteria and depends on the overall profile of the applicants each year.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community