I have scored 70% in 12th and dropped for JEE Mains only so if I get good rank in JEE Mains can I take admission in DTU or NSIT?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   5   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
I have scored 70% in 12th and dropped for JEE Mains only so if I get good rank in JEE Mains can I take admission in DTU or NSIT?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (5)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Even if you get a good rank in JEE Mains 2018, you can't get in NITs and IITs as 75% criteria for admission is there but you can get admission in DTU or NSIT.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
According to the latest information bulletin announced by the CBSE, a candidate has to score minimum 75% in the 12th boards to be eligible for JEE Mains 2018 exam. So if you can't appear in the exam, then you can't go for the JOSSA counseling and then you can't get admission in DTU or NSIT. Since you have not scored 75% in 12th, I will recommend you to go for the NIOS exam as quickly as possible and score good marks in that. Hope this will help. All the Best!!
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
No, you can't be able to get admission in any of the government college at this score in class 12th.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, you can take admission in NSIT or DTU because the eligibility criteria for NSIT and DTU are 65% for general, 60% for PWD and 55% for OBC. You just need to pass your 12th board under SC or ST category.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Sorry to say but as you have mentioned that you have dropped for JEE Mains only and not for the board improvement exams, you are not eligible to appear for JEE Mains exam.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community