I have scored 92.28% in CET, Hindi minority. Any chances in SIES, Dalmia, PUMBA for MMS or should I take admission in SIES PGDM?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 5 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I have scored 92.28% in CET, Hindi minority. Any chances in SIES, Dalmia, PUMBA for MMS or should I take admission in SIES PGDM?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (5)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Yes, in N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management, we have Hindi minority seats for MS programme. It is one of the top 5 colleges in Mumbai and provides sea load of opportunities. You can go ahead and apply for the PGDM programme too and make yourself more secured, the last date for application is extended to April 20, 2018. All the best.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
There are zero chances in SIES for MMS. If you get admission in Dalmia MMS or Pumba MMS, go for it. If not, then SIES PGDM unless you want to repeat entrance exam again next year.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Congrats for your score. You have a good chance of getting in N L Dalmia for MS as per the last year's trends. And you can also apply in PGDM too. Best of luck Thank you.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You can give a try to SIES and Dalmia, you have high chances of getting selected for PGDM. I would suggest you to go for the MS programme as it is affiliated with Mumbai University and the fee is also less than the PGDM programme.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Frankly speaking there are very less chances for MS, but you can give a try for sides PGDM. The last date of filling form is 4th April if you want to take admission for MS only then you have to take CET again. You can check for other details of other colleges.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community