I'm a B.Com (1st year) student. What is the best time for doing SAP?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   1   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
I'm a B.Com (1st year) student. What is the best time for doing SAP?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (1)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Working in SAP is much different than working in other environments. But the important thing is that you should be good at logic. By logic, I not only mean domain knowledge but also basic C and C++ constructs. I work offshore for an American company as ABAP consultant. It is a good experience. People value SAP folks more than others (at least in India). If you are more interested in (or good at) Java or Dot-net or Mainframe, you may find SAP a bit boring. There is nothing much to programme in SAP. A couple of my colleagues, who are good at writing code, find SAP less challenging. But SAP is huge! By huge, I mean really vast. You can start learning SAP by first learning ABAP. ABAP is an SAP-developed programming language which is relatively easy to learn. It doesn't matter how good are you in C or C++, to learn ABAP. A little logic will do. Then, you can either work in ABAP itself as a programmer or a "TECHNICAL" consultant or you can option for another "FUNCTIONAL" module/modules. There are many functional modules in the SAP of which you may go for: 1. HCM (Human Capital Management) or HR 2. Finance (You will need basic finance knowledge like Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet for this). 3. CRM (Customer Relationship Management). 4. Controlling and many more. You can read about them at scn.SAP. After that, you will be a "TECHNO-FUNCTIONAL" consultant.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community