I've done B.Com. Which course should I pursue for a bright future other than CA and MBA?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 7 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I've done B.Com. Which course should I pursue for a bright future other than CA and MBA?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (7)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
CS, CMA are also good courses. .
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
The future is definitely bright in CA but, everyone can't do this as it's one of the most dedicating job of a nation. You should be very good at aptitudes. You should have full control over calculations. MBA, otherwise, also gives you a higher designation and worthiness. So, choose which merits suits you. All the best.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
CA and MBA both are good.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
The future is definitely bright in CA but, everyone can't do this as it's one of the most dedicating jobs of a nation. You should be very good at aptitudes. You should have full control over calculations. MBA, otherwise, also gives you a higher designation and worthiness. So, choose which merits suits you. All the best.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Both are excellent courses. Each has it’s own merits and scope. MBA course is always in demand. The candidates doing MBA have good job opportunities in many big companies. The companies needs MBA graduates to manage their various operations in company. The companies are hiring MBA graduates for various purposes like managing, recruiting personnel, operations etc. While after doing CA you can go in practice as Practicing Chartered Accountant or in job in various companies like PSUs or other's.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
MBA is good because if you want to be a CA then you should do it after your 12th. Now it's late as CA is a time-consuming course, so go for MBA. All the best!
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community